Realistic Nature Package

Hello fellow developers! I decided to compile most of the current ROBLOX certified realistic nature items so far added as well as a few publicly open source meshes , this should contain what you need to create a pretty scenic game without the hassle of finding the meshes/textures yourself.

! Please note I did not make any of this and credit goes to the original developers who published these !

Heres what you can find inside the package below , including credits to original creators.

Credits
  • Realistic Nature Pack - ROBLOX Showcase

• Duvall Drive Landscaping Pack - ROBLOX

• PBR Bush - Malus_Lupus

• Light,Water,Fire Effects - Deleted Creator

10 Likes

Some pictures of this in Studio at max settings would be neat :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have two problems:

Problem #1

I don’t see a need for an asset pack like this. Roblox has already made 4 Duval Drive asset packs:

Landscaping Pack
Realistic Material Pack
House Furniture Pack
House Props Pack

These packs contain all the assets in your pack and many more.

Problem #2

The meshes from the Duval Drive are designed to be in a dark, wet, outdoor environment. Due to the roughness in the surface appearance, they are very shiny and would look out of place in a dry daytime environment. It’s difficult to see in this photo, but it gives you an idea of the effect.

I also took some pictures for anyone that was curious what it looked like.

7 Likes

actually they are great assests for someone who knows how to desing maps.

As I have stated this packs mainly for those who don’t want to search through most of roblox’s endless asset packs and more of a complete all in one.

I have this procedural generation algorithm and AI that get text vision descriptions of the environment and these models are very useful and so are libraries in general
Some keys of a good library are objects all formated in the similar formats, organized by category and named with natural language with a primary part at the base of any model for easy positioning.

Here’s my tree library too.
create.roblox.com/store/asset/16433828310

1 Like