Realistic Obby Testing and Feedback

The overall environment is realistic, atleast to me.
I didn’t want to go overboard in details to the fact that it becomes unplayable, but atleast make a noticable difference.

Compare this: (Mega fun obby 2, no hate to this game, just an example)

To this: (my game)
I think that my game is more realistic compared to the current obbys we have on Roblox, hence the reason I call it a realistic obby.

2 Likes

I plan on adding an actual point to completing this obby, along with cutscenes and quests.

This was just the prototype of one section of the gameplay, (The actual obstacle course)

I apologize if I spelled things wrong or made any grammer mistakes, my spell check does not seem to be working at the moment.

It should not be too laggy compared to other showcase games, but I am always trying my best to optimize it.

Thank you for the suggestions, I really like your idea with the uneven ground and the river, using this I can enhance the visuals to look better.

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

This is due to the checkpoints not being faced the correct way, thanks for pointing that out.

Use the solution that you expect to be the better one.

1 Like

What a awesome idea and unique obby.

1 Like

For what is is worth, I believe your obby is realistic compared to other obbys on Roblox. Great way to think outside of the box!

1 Like

This looks incredible right now, great job!

1 Like

Stunning! It’s hyper-realistic and super unique. Vouch!

1 Like

This is better than 99.99 percent of the obby games

1 Like

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Still going to try and beat that .01%!

It is 0.01% lol :joy: otherwise the game would be better than 100.09% and that’s impossible, because my obby game is better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

oops forgot a zero :laughing:

1 Like

Update: I have now fixed the checkpoints turning your character around.

This should make the gameplay more enjoyable and less annoying when you die.

Now having played (mobile), here’s my feedback. First of all, graphics look nice, there’s nothing wrong with using asset packs, as that is what they are meant for. My only critiques is that their are very few stages, and they are very easy. I’d recommend adding more, and increasing difficulty.

Mobile screenshot (full graphics :fire: :fire:)

1 Like

Wow, looks good on phone, have not tested it on a phone, only tablet.

I will work on making the stages harder, also just realized that the donate button is very close to the jump button, sorry that must of been a bad experience

Also how was the performance?

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

No problem, honestly a great start, keep up the great work! (I was getting 30fps on max graphics - Samsung Galaxy S9+)

1 Like

Oh alright, not terrible for graphics like that.

Still could be optimized better for smoother gameplay.

Thanks

Yeah, and on auto graphics I was getting 60fps, definitely not too bad.

1 Like