Realistic Reflection | How?

• What are you attempting to achieve? (Keep it simple and clear)

So, guys, I love to see some creation make by @tryler2 and use it as my inspiration for some project
I wonder how he can achieve something like this in his twitter feed

Summary

• What solutions have you tried so far? (Have you searched for solutions through the Roblox Wiki yet?)

Well from what know, You can do that using duplicate object that been upside down to make it like reflection it not really look so much realistic and realtime + it also only work with the object above the baseplate and not work like a mirror xd

From his tweet, it looks like he used ReShade, a post-processing program for games, including Roblox. I personally haven’t used it but I will assume that only works on the user’s client, it won’t show for anyone else.

By the way is there any reshade for roblox that available for everyone that show something like in his tweet? that I can use for showcase my creation

Yes, it’s the ReShade graphic effect that’s available on every game only if you instill it to my understanding, however It might be good to look into this graphic system and see if it’s safe to use in “Roblox”.

It’s more of a Shader Mod which you have to download a file in order to get this high graphic effect to show it isn’t something that Roblox made,“if you install this it’ll only show on your side”. This is something that you should do a little research on your own. I have no experience in using this I read a little bit about this graphic mod so don’t quote me there.

Generally, from my knowledge, in order for the effects to appear like said above it’ll only show on your side and not for everyone, if you’re wanting to use this do your research. It’s always better to read the information provided on the actual site and look around before attempting to use it.

1 Like