Realistic roblox hand

i see alot of people critising the thick fingers/nails and 4 fingers. i gave context that this is based of the boy package. it is the same hand into a realistic cursed version. so no the fingers are not thick and tiny, the nails are not big and its supposed to have 4 fingers. its supposed to be like that. thats the package

https://www.roblox.com/bundles/109/ROBLOX-Boy

4 Likes

This would be amazing for VR or a first person horror game. Bravo!

1 Like

This is a cursed imagine! :rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m disturbed from looking at this

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! And also terrifying! but still great, I donā€™t mean to be condesending

2 Likes

I hate it. But itā€™s amazingā€¦

1 Like

on one side this amazing the amount of detail is great :star_struck:!
on the other side this kind of falls on uncanny valleyā€¦(those fingersā€¦)

1 Like

There u go. inside le roblox studio yes

2 Likes

Lmao i love this represents my nightmares

It was pretty well made though :joy: I like it

1 Like

for some reason in studio its looks 10 times scarierā€¦

1 Like

Oh noā€¦ OH NOā€¦ My eyesā€¦ Itā€™s s-so good but terrifying. :+1:

1 Like

thanks im going to have nightmares.

Itā€™s well made, but it looksā€¦ just a bit cursed.

This along with a realistic head would be good for a horror game or maybe even an unsettling player character

1 Like

I donā€™t know if I would call that realistic, because realistic hands have 5 fingers in total and the fingers are supposed to be longer, but then the whole rig would need to be made. Nonetheless, good job.

Thatā€™s the point, itā€™s based on the boy package

1. artistically something ā€œrealisticā€ doesnā€™t necessarily need to look like a replica to a real life mesh. but more of as physically accurate as possible (aka in this case. the skin details).

2. PLEASE read what people write before commenting because i pointed out something important. this IS based of the roblox made boy package. using its hand i revamped it a little and sculpted the nails and skin details. it is supposed to look like that

https://www.roblox.com/bundles/109/ROBLOX-Boy

Iā€™m giving out my own opinion. You wanted my opinion - I gave it. If you canā€™t handle criticism with kindness and understanding, them Iā€™m sorry for you. I cannot help people that do not wish to be helped.

i get that youā€™re giving feedback and thank you for that. but when context is provided it should be respected before criticizing it. iā€™m not the type that cant handle criticism and i totally respect your feedback. tho i asked politely to read what i said because you only pointed out about the small 4 fingers. while the hand is based of the roblox package.

sorry if my response felt a little aggressive but if you look above there are like 5 comments pointing out the same thing.

next you should do the rest of the parts on the roblox boy package, so we could add the ā€œimprovedā€ boy package to our games.