Realistic roblox hand

Please read before you comment yes :

edit : i see alot of people critising the thick fingers/nails and 4 fingers. i gave context that this is based of the boy package. it is the same hand into a realistic cursed version. so no the fingers are not thick and tiny, the nails are not big and its supposed to have 4 fingers. its supposed to be like that. thats the package

yeah idk what im doing anymore lol. just have fun looking at this. i spent time sculpting and texturing this gg. a realistic roblox boy package hand e

uh roblox studio preview lol

49 Likes

This is scary. But I am curious to see how you could use this in your game haha.

13 Likes

Looks cool! Would be kinda ok for VR. :wink: :+1:

11 Likes

Fingers too thick and nails are weird. GG tho! great work on the texturing and sculpting!
Wait it really DOES have 4 fingers… the frik
wait you’re francklin

3 Likes

This… makes me uncomfortable. But seriously, this is super good dude. The gross fingers and nails bring me to tears. This is a never-before seen masterpiece.

3 Likes

Woah! A hand with 4 fingers. Most realistic hand I’ve seen with 4 fingers!

3 Likes

You’re dipping into uncanny valley territory.

5 Likes

Oh no. Don’t tell me your putting this on UGC.

3 Likes

I new this was francklin first image I saw
but yeah way too thick, and 4 finger hand

2 Likes

Man this is creepy, If it will be a UGC Item it will match so well with the other realistic series hats lol.

1 Like

I don’t know why but I am getting some Rust vibes from this

1 Like

The fingers are too short but it looks cool

1 Like

I don’t even know what to say about it other than alright. So. :+1:

1 Like

Roblox would not allow it (I hope so) but on the other hand it would be interesting to see the combinations of clothes that users used with this model

3 Likes

The hands’ fingers have no joints and the fingers are too small.

4 Likes

Because its based on the roblox Boy package

2 Likes

Really good but also disturbing. You recreated the robloxian 4.0 sausage fingers very well!

2 Likes

Its supposed to be based on the robloxian 4.0 bodies

3 Likes

It would be amazing to have that as a catalog accessory. By the way it looks too good, those textures are perfect, by the way, four fingers? where is the fifth?

2 Likes

I like the texture and stuff. But theres only 4 fingers and the fingers are very short and stubby. I suggest making them a bit longer and skinnier. Doing that would improve it a ton!! Nice job. xx

2 Likes