Realistic roblox head.. Part 2

so uh. alot of you “enjoyed” the last one which is the boy version. so uh i decided to make a sister for him. and i somehow managed to make it more cursed then the other one. another few hours wasted on sculpting this as well. gg

l o l

52 Likes

Ooh La La this one looks handsome.
Yeah I cant draw image

28 Likes

You just want us to sleep bad tonight don’t you?

18 Likes

My sleep paralysis be like:

(It’s good though)

10 Likes

Oh my. How evil delightful.

4 Likes

Me: This is nice sculpting!
My sleep paralysis demon: Сегодня ночью ты будешь плохо спать!

8 Likes

It looks the same like the other one. And it doesn’t really look like a girl. Add hair or something.

1 Like

it is different. and yea a girl face doesn’t really appear without a hair. but i’m 2 lazy to sculpt a hair for a trashpost lol. hair sculpting is challenging

2 Likes

Photoshop some google image of realistic roblox hair onto it

2 Likes

Give her the karen hair that would be funny

4 Likes

Ah yes, the main character in my nightmares. :happy3:

2 Likes

This is not as cursed as the last one, but the eyes look dead and fake compared the rest.

2 Likes

please no

now i want one with them together, both of them staring right into your soul and haunting your dreams forever

(it’s still just as good as the boy version though)

1 Like

I like it B) I feel maybe some hairs will add to it B)

1 Like

I’m confused if you’re doing this as a “troll or fun” type thing or you actually want feedback on the work which you care about?
Just in case to remind you, use forum as to actually get real feedback & support lol

But anyhow, nice lmao

1 Like

lmao this is so cursed. I love it.

2 Likes

thank you for the feedback. to be honest i’m kind of both. i’m usually really busy in the background with projects and i like to do some realistic stuff for fun as well as using new techniques i learn. and this is a part of the cursed collection lol. so yeah i’m actually looking for feedback even tho its a trolling type of asset

1 Like

I love this lmaooooo.

ps: how are you so good at modelling my sleep paralysis demon

1 Like

This looks absolutely horrifying and we need to put it in an SCP containment cell because we don’t want people having more nightmares. The SCP name will be “Nightmare Fuel Realistic Face”

1 Like

Please don’t hurt me…
Bro WHY MAKE THESE CURSED THINGS?
You should make them an asset and tell people to add them into their horror game :slight_smile:

1 Like