Realistic roblox head

so uh. if you are curious about how will a roblox head will look like with eyes/nose/ears/chin/mouth. then here we go. i can’t believe i spent time sculpting and texturing this lol

don’t ask why i made it. just enjoy

282 Likes

This makes me feel extremely uncomfortable :grimacing:

98 Likes

This is really creepy. even tho it looks good. or, whatever…

24 Likes

a group of friends photoshoped it into a literal nightmare fuel version lol

117 Likes

Why though
Extremely impressive but why

16 Likes

This is amazing!
Totally agree with @BL0oMz, it makes me uncomfortable, but the horror version is down right creepy. It looks like a strange elf or ancient head from a long dead civilization.

13 Likes

Ok. Not gunna lie, this is super cursed. Extremely Well made, but super, super cursed. Please refrain from making things like this unless it’s for a horror game. Why did you even make this… thing…

16 Likes

make a minecraft version of it please
cube head

18 Likes

This may be creepy as hell but it’s so fascinating for some reason. It’s so realistic and it looks like a real person but with a ROBLOX head. The sculpting is literally amazing, even though it’s uncomfortable to look at- Overall, I really like it. :joy:

7 Likes

imagine if this was a UGC hat :sob:

26 Likes

Honestly this is kind of cursed. It just looks wrong for it to be a Roblox like shaped head but have realistic features. Nice job making it :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah about that, Ima have a nightmare when I sleep! Kinda terrifying ngl lol
And to the point for roblox, I don’t even think that the word, “realistic” fits any characters… Too creepy for a gaming website, at-least in my opinion.

4 Likes

59 Likes

God help me… THAT IS TERRIFYING MY GUY

11 Likes

A… That’s even worse…

8 Likes

Oh jesus.

It is too realistic…

6 Likes

why in the world would you create such a creature, sooner or later it shall conquer us and reproduce we must go into hiding or you must destroy that creature.

srsly tho, that sculpting is absolutely amazing and the amount of detail you put into it.

11 Likes

Nooooooo, dude. You just stored this thing super creepy on my memories.

3 Likes

who says this is a part of my serious realistic set :slight_smile:

i have 2 sets for realistic stuff. cursed and serious models

4 Likes

My day has been ruined.

EDIT: it still looks good though

8 Likes