Realistic roblox head

You should make one that’s smiling

9 Likes

is it me or that head look Kinda BIG but also TERRIFYING maybe you work something else this too much for me. if I look at this again, I would be a liquid that will stay in the same spot.

This looks really cool, but a bit creepy. :laughing:
Good job!

1 Like

Thank you for fueling my nightmares. I appreciate it

good job btw

3 Likes

Please. Stop making cursed models…

My eyes, MY EYES!

great job though

This is really good, and creepy at the same time. I feel like I’m going to get nightmares from this.

It is amazing but will haunt my dreams for life xD.

This made me mega uncomfortable but at the same time very confused lol.

Oh god, this is creepy and cursed.

Hello, @FrancklinDay!

Unfortunately, the face is a bit disturbing and the eyes look like popped out

You can make it better.

1 Like

He needs some hair to maybe look less scary…

1 Like

Omg I love it! I want this to be a thing so I can scare staff away from me and actualy give me some “space”.

Wow, it’s amazing!
Thanks for the nightmares as well lol.

THIS creation belongs to the SCP foundation. The details and textures on the head are amazing, it would be better ( or worse ) if you add hair for it. Thank you for showing us your amazing creation and for the new nightmare that I’d be having tonight.

3 Likes

He gives me nightmares at night…

To be honest, these pictures are really creepy😳

I mean, I have no clue of how you get the idea of making a realistic real life version of a Roblox head.

Btw, I got goosebumps ngl though :sweat_smile:

Wow! Amazing job with the realism. Try adding eyebrows, eyelashes, and eyelids, because that would diminish the level of creepiness. It would also look nicer with smaller ears, since at the current stage they are half the height of the whole head.

2 Likes

delete this post now.
Pretty cool but makes me feel extremely disturbed

2 Likes

Congratulations, you have created nightmare fuel. Now, I will have to bleach my brain and then look at cute pictures of puppies and kittens for the next week.
Other than that, it’s really well made, good job!

4 Likes