Realistic roblox material decals

Hello! sorry if this is in the wrong category I’m new to the developer forum
so I was wondering how I can find actual good realistic material decals on Roblox cause I’m making a game that I really need some realistic material decals for
if you guys could link some good material decals then that would be pretty helpful

I get my textures from a site called textures.com. Once you make an account you can download a certain amount of textures in a day for free.

4 Likes

Thank you this will help a lot!

1 Like

Me too, they are extremely good and they have millions of free textures including signs, materials, windows, and way more

Topics like this have been created very frequently, there are variety of different sites to gather many realistic materials. You could always search different texture packs in the toolbox you’ll find some useful textures and see whatever suits your liking but you’ll be better off finding other textures to make your build have that sort of realistic approach In a kind of way. There’s a few textures sites that could achieve those realistic looks.

Here is a forum post that leaves information about that specific site if you cant find a texture your looking for you could always make your own custom materials or using free custom textures. I would consider checking out this thread here:

1 Like