Realistic Roblox Scene

We forgetting how good the water looks like? Forget tree or light, look at that water man

this doesn’t really seem realistic, but it’s good.

not sure whats realistic about this. Its just intense sun rays, blur with above average lighting. Terrain is average and the low poly tree design doesn’t fit in whatsoever with the scene. Unless you add detailed builds, its just looks average.

But the water isn’t exactly pushing any limits… it was like this for years now, and anybody can simply open the terrain editor and put some water in about 8 seconds.

I don’t see anything realistic here.

You used Future (or ShadowMap) as your lighting, with a combination of Sunray and possibly ColorCorrection. Also, you are using a low poly tree, which does not fit with the theme. The terrain is from Roblox, so it’s not that special.

To improve this, maybe you need to model a tree and some flowers, adding a wooden house or some NPCs (or whatever) to fill up space.

Overall, it looks like a regular showcase game, with some lighting features, that’s all.

1 Like

It’s not pushing the limits I know, but instead of worrying about the YouTube video title, let’s focus on the topic title. It may only take a few seconds ti implement, but, it’s realistic, which was the point of this topic, not how long it takes to implement. I’m just saying, it looks goood

2 Likes