Realistic School Build

What do you guys think of this build so far? It is supposed to be a 1990’s style elementary school (inspired by the one that I attended). The fire alarms DO work, but are disabled from the public right now.

CCES Testing World - Roblox

Please note: THIS BUILD IS UNFINISHED, VERY VERY FAR FROM COMPLETION. VERY EARLY GAME HERE.

4 Likes

It’s too bright, and in the second image the light passes through the walls. Great build though.

1 Like

Yeah. I am aware about the second image “bleeding”. That is a Roblox issue with future lighting, so unfortunately I am unable to fix it.

1 Like

You might want to change the lighting mode to future to stop the light going through the walls, also make sure that CastShadow is on inside the light settings!

If you need any help with that then just ask! : )

1 Like

I am also getting this weird bug with future lighting where everything turns neon purple and white. Any idea what that might be? Ugh. ROBLOX LIMITATIONS

1 Like

The lockers need to be dark-coloured

1 Like

What color do you recommend I change them to? Darker blue? Or should it be a different color entirely? Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

darker blue might work on this one

1 Like

It seems to be a bug with roblox where game’s automatically generated thumbnails come out in compatibility mode lighting instead of future. the actual game does not look anywhere near as bright, and actually the lockers are dark-cyan colored, and their material is made of METAL. its a roblox automatically generated thumbnail bug, since that is where these images came from.

1 Like

hi, do you think you could build me a school too? I’m willing to pay via robux

The inside is rather undetailed and way too bright, but other than that, not bad.