Realistic Smooth Terrain Village Game - I would love feedback please!

Hi all!

I have finally released my newest game; VillageLife. This started out as an experiment using various meshes that I found within the toolbox to see how I could use the resources available to me.

I decided to build some houses and make some landscapes to turn it into some sort of experience.

I would love to hear your feedback and suggestions for improvements. :slight_smile: Thank you all.

Game link: VillageLife Roleplay - Roblox

2 Likes

In the images, I like the realistic terrain, but there’s one thing that seems to bother me:
The logo is quite cartoonish, and the lowercase ‘i’… For something realistic, I would not recommend this logo, but the name sounds fine.

In the last image, it clearly looks like there’s no shadows (and the other images emphasize this, but not as much), which makes it look like some sort of performance-wise game. However, the quality doesn’t look as good as it could be, if shadows were enabled.

Other than that, I would say the game looks good.

Thank you so much; I really appreciate your feedback!

Also my intention behind the lowercase ‘i’ is that it’s supposed to look like a person icon! I’ll find away to make this clearer as I see your point :slight_smile:

I will have a look into the shadows too - I knew something felt super off but I couldn’t quite figure it out!

Thank you again for your brilliant feedback.

2 Likes

I honestly disagree with the logo being too cartoonish. I don’t like the lowercase too much “i” but other than that I think it’s good!

1 Like

Thank you so much! I am going to try and make the lowercase ‘i’ look more like a person silhouette as I intended. Thank you for your feedback!! :slight_smile: