Realistic tree pack, suitable for several biomes [two more tree packs added]

I decided to publish my tree models as free models, i hope that they will be helpful for you all. They’re mostly free models that i combined and modified in order to make them look better, here are the links, credits go to the rightful creators of the models, i just modified them to make them more realistic and suitable for the said environments.

1. subalpine forest trees- inspired by subalpine areas in europe and north america, but the trees can be used for other environments such as a peat bog or a pine forest.
    subalpine forest trees - Roblox

2. temperate deciduous trees- inspired by temperate vegetation, the trees can be used for an orchard; an agricultural landscape, or for a forest.
    temperate deciduous trees - Roblox

3. mossy larch trees, inspired by taiga/subalpine areas, can be used for such environments, or just for a coniferous forest.
    mossy larch trees - Roblox

4. spruce trees, mostly inspired by norway spruce forests in europe.
    Spruce forest (modified model) - Roblox

135 Likes

Do you have any pics of them in situ? The model thumbnails are hard to see properly and the deciduous thumbnail didn’t load at all

8 Likes

I have this picture of the deciduous pack

and this picture of the spruce pack used in a game

50 Likes

Woah, your trees look very nice and realistic, thanks for releasing them as free models! I will probably use them! :smile:

8 Likes

These look very amazing! Where did you make these? What 3d software? It’s really cool! :DD I like the textures of it :3 Perfect trees to use in a horror game :DDD

4 Likes

They’re free models that i found and combined/modified, they were most likely originally made in blender.

5 Likes

So this means you made these yourself? If so are they able to be commercially used? I’ve been trying to make trees but had no successful results.

1 Like

Free models are by default available to be used in-game, they are free models that i merged, for example i took the leaves of a model and i put them on the trunk of another, i resized them, duplicated them, etcetera, until i got the desired look from them.

3 Likes

These truly look amazing and will be perfect for my project. Thanks a lot!

4 Likes

This tree models actually look very realistic! I recommend adding this to a SCI-FI or horror type of games. Thanks for making it a model! I might use it as well, Really good tree models for the community.

3 Likes

I made a new one, roblox censored the word “birch”, but they’re birch trees, excuse the bad textures, as i said, they’re modified free models.

4 Likes

I released two more tree packs:
https://www.roblox.com/library/5673446763/Frosty-tree-pack
https://www.roblox.com/library/5673451386/Autumn-tree-pack

7 Likes

The trees @VlachSlv makes are amazing! They can be used in a variety of environments, are very high-quality, and have enough variation to make a forest look realistic.

Trust me when I say his work is versatile. Here are just some of the showcases I’ve made with his tree pack:

Truly amazing assets.

11 Likes

I am really satisfied with your trees.
I’ll have a use of them in several future projects, thank you.

5 Likes

dey look very neat :0 thx flor

3 Likes

These are quite beautiful! I would love to use them, and I will make sure to give credit!