Realistic Trees Versus Blocky Trees

Hello everyone! I am owner of Viscendo, kacper532.

Currently me and my team consisting of:

Are creating game called Avatar Approval, and we are trying to release our game on 15/12/2020. However, this topic isn’t about my team or my game, but I need feedback, which lobby will look better. Please take a look!

Which lobby will look better? With realistic trees or blocky trees? Please create your opinion on saying which one you prefer and why instead of saying ‘blocky trees because realistic trees are free models’.

Thank you for your help!

• Realistic trees
  • Blocky trees

0 voters

Follow us on twitter @ViscendoProject to be on date with our future updates.

10 Likes

Realistic tree is much better

2 Likes

Realistic trees looks better, but I like both styles too, but if it is better than blocky trees depends on if it makes the game slower or faster.

2 Likes

i like both and i think both of them look good with the terrain. i think it depends on the overall feel of your game. if the mood of the game is exciting or adventurous then i would go with the blocky trees. personally, though, i overall prefer the blocky tress.

1 Like

I like the blocky trees better, easier on the eyes but the realistic trees look great too.

The blocky trees are great! Great job!

1 Like

Depends on the style cause yeah the realistic ones look good but the blocky ones look cute, if youre going for a more fun and simple game then blocky but if youre going for maybe a horror or pretty game then yeah realistic

1 Like

I don’t know why but I think blocky trees add to the visual effect of the game.

1 Like

@PrismaticFruits, the blocky trees do actually add a visual effect to the game. The “realistic trees” do not match the style of the terrain. Of course, realism is key, but it also needs to match the terrain and style of the game. I would still recommend using “blocky trees” for this subject of matter.

1 Like

Exactly, I couldn’t have said it better.

if the realistic trees cause lag i would honestly tell you to stick with blocky trees, they look good enough.