Really weird bug that happens with no explanation

Hey there, I’m a developer for the Roblox game “Avatar: The Four Nations” and recently there was a new bug discovered that no one can figure out how/why it happens.

Video of the bug

This rarely accrues but when it does it usually it happens when people run into each other while using the Earth Surf
Earth Surf is an ingame move where players are riding on a rock

All the parts in the Earth Surf don’t have collisions
Also, the players don’t have collisions

If you have any ideas on why this is happening/how to fix it please contact me or reply

Discord: AccessQ#3236

Is the issue the player falling over?

If it is, I have a feeling some sort of force (like a BodyMover) combined with the animation that is being used is causing the player to fall. In this case, it might help to use a BodyGyro to ensure that does not happen.

This is purely a guess, though.

No its not really just falling over its. It’s hard to explain its like a ragdoll / falling over thing but it doesn’t stop

So, the issue is that the player is entering some sort of ragdoll state then?

Perhaps disable it if it’s not needed?

Humanoid:SetStateEnabled(Enum.HumanoidStateType.Ragdoll, false)

I’ve noticed in the video you sent that it seems to happen mid-animation when it’s bending over, so I think if this doesn’t fix it, it must be something to do with the animation.

I tried this but I found out its already in game so

Then, I’d suggest trying out a BodyGyro to stop the player’s HumanoidRootPart from rotating on the Y axis, and in turn, preventing the player from entering a falling/ragdoll state.

Ill try it out we already have the falling/dagdoll state disabled thanks