Rxse_Dev | Adept Mid Poly Builder [CLOSED]

Do not post on my portfolio unless I have asked you to.

About Me

Hello! My name is James, I’m a builder and am obsessed with building!

I’m a member of ROBLOX Architects (Intrinsic)

Support my bestayyyy! Oatins' Cat-Eye Glasses - Roblox

(I changed my name from rebellion2895 to Rxse_Dev, that’s why some comments and posts I have been in say Rebellion2895)

Commissions / Personal

Groups

Ro-Nightmare - Roblox
Master Studios
Green Valley Asylum
TalvorGames

Builds - Small
Bookshelf

The Pit

Builds - Medium
Patio Type Thing

Builds - Large
Café

Random Terrain

Low Poly Map

Currently Working On

Payment

Payment is negotiable!

I try to be cheap, prices are negotiable.

Availability

Open :heavy_check_mark:
Closed :x:

Currently: :x:
Amount: 1/1

Contact

Roblox Icon roblox-studio
Mesh#0932

23 Likes

Amazing services! I recived a high quality build. 10/10

5 Likes

Wonderful builder! I love his builds, easy to work with and I 100% recommend him, 100/10!

6 Likes

Great work! I have worked with him on the cafe you can find under his examples. He is an awesome builder, but may not be the best if you need a very quick build, as he is a very busy man. He was not able to finish my commission due to being too busy, but he was okay with having me pay him half the price, and what he did finish was amazing! I give him a 9/10!

4 Likes

Your actually good with Realism. Anyways, Good Builds!

4 Likes

Thanks, I prefer not to do realism but it is a skill I practice once in a blue moon.

Edit (20 days later) : Well, I kinda do it a LOT now, thanks for the feedback aha

3 Likes

Amazing builder, and easy to get along with. I suggest hiring Rebellion!

Also, your portfolios’s looking great!

4 Likes

great work 9/10 would recommend" thanks, made changes when needed to, and his communication was on point.

4 Likes

Rxse is very experienced, quick, and creative. He does not slack and delivers something beautiful for a good price. I definitely recommend him to anyone in need of a great builder!

4 Likes

I have never worked with Rxse (James) as I do build things on my own, but they seem like a very nice person (and they are, I have spoken to them personally), and due to the reviews, it sounds like they’re good at building/assistance when you need it.

I would recommend James, definitely. :grinning:

4 Likes

New Discord username, copy and paste or it won’t work, may change at any time!

Mesh#0932
2 Likes

As someone who knows @Rxse_Dev, I can say that they definitely knows how to build well. I’d reccomend hiring them for any building tasks you have!

4 Likes

I haven’t known @Rxse_Dev for long but he seems extremely kind, great at building and he has great potential, I can’t wait to see his next builds!

I have access to Talent Hub, you should see some work getting posted on there soon!

https://talent.roblox.com/creators/1405644137

1 Like

Personally have not hired Rxse_Dev. However I can tell he is an amazing builder with a lot of potential ahead of him. I recommend you hire him since he’s committed to his work. Specially since collaborations is going to close soon.

1 Like

I’m aware I shouldn’t be posting here since I have not been told, but I’m just here to say that @Rxse_Dev is a pretty decent builder overall. He’s a great person as well, as someone who knows him.

1 Like