Receiving DMS on a different email-id

So, what happened?
The private messages (the ones about removing posts and/or direct messages from other DevForumers) that I SHOULD receive on my main email (tdtfanboy@gmail.com) have been going to my personal account (n##########@gmail.com)

When did this start happening?
17 October 2022. It might have happened before that as well.

Can I reproduce these steps?
Sadly, no. I’ve tried every which way, but it only seems to happen to me.

Can you show some proof that this is happening?
Where I’m getting the email (my personal)

Funnily, clicking on the unsubscribe from emails takes me to this page: (which says to unsubscribe to a different email. this email is the one I want to receive emails on, but it doesn’t send it there.)

What have you done to fix this?
I’ve logged out of my DevForum account and Roblox Profile and re-logged back in, but to no avail.

I actually think this is something you have to investigate from the side of your email provider and not the forum. Emails from my university tend to collect in my personal gmail’s inbox as-well which remove’s the accountability of Discourse or Roblox for this in my eyes. This is an un-necessary bug report.

2 Likes

Hi, sorry you’re experiencing this issue. Have you ever had your personal email associated with your account on roblox.com?

1 Like

Sorry @LuaCow for wasting your time. For some reason, after a day of posting this bug report, it went back to normal. Thanks for your help anyways!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.