Receiving Unknown Revenue From: Commissions for Avatar Shop Items

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to understand why I’m receiving commissions for avatar shop items on my experience.

2. What is the issue?
    In the creator dashboard, under revenue sources it says that I’m receiving a commission for avatar shop items, when I don’t have any sort of monetization for avatar shop items in my game. Here is a screenshot below:

1. What solutions have you thought of so far?
    Checked if allow third party sales is disabled in my experience, and it is indeed disabled.
1 Like

If 2 people are playing, one of them bought the other’s clothing in your game and you got 40% of that cost

How to do it: press anyones name on the playerlist or leaderboard, view their avatar, buy their items from there

If this is correct, mark it as a solution

9 Likes

This is the solution, same thing happened with my games and I found out it is only through this way.

2 Likes

Yeah that solves it thanks! Do you know if there’s any way to view the specific purchase or is this the only metric?

1 Like

No, I dont think there is a way to view the purchases

Unless its possible to make something like a GUI to display the robux earned that way, I dont know if its possible though

2 Likes

If the game is on your profile, then you can view the purchases by going to your transactions and then selecting commissions. Else, there is no other way to view it.

1 Like