Recent stuff (classic doom + a halo concept)

Implementing the classic sprite demon framework into the modern engine. all programming/modeling/UI by me

the model i did for this concept

19 Likes

This is some amazing stuff. I can tell that there was a lot of effort put into your gun because it’s so detailed. I love how there’s numbers telling you your ammo count on the gun itself, and just all the animations and thought put into it.

The gun is so realistic and so futuristic.

I can’t wait to see what you make next.

1 Like

thank you! the weapon’s probably not going into a serious project :wink:

1 Like

True masterpiece!

All weapons have a lot of detail, the weapon system looks PERFECT, the map itself looks PERFECT, and so does everything else.

Perfect. Simply Perfect.

I just realized I had audio off. After turning the volume up, a beautiful sound reached my ears. The sound is some off the best I’ve ever heard in a game. Ever.

This is all positive feedback. Great work!!!

1 Like

Wow, that’s amazing. I cant wait for RooM 2!

1 Like

are you sure this is roblox, its way too realistic.

1 Like

That’s how great the game is. :star_struck:

Curses. Would that any of these Roblox games look like this. I had to squint to figure out it was actually Roblox.

Two thumbs up for this masterpiece. :+1::+1:

1 Like

This might be the best game on roblox some day

Also, if you dont add the songs

-Meathook
-The Only Thing They Fear Is You
-DooM Eternal OST
-BFG Division
-BFG 10000
-Doom Crossing: Eternal Horizons

then im not gonna play,

2 Likes

Beautiful, The Future, Art Style Perfect, Great Design of the gun and it’s concept to the original game. Amazing job there!

i LOVE THE HALO CONCEPT it looks absolutely great! i wanna see that become a game sometime soon!

That is a very faithful recreation of the Reach AR. Also, the Doom 2016 weapons are very realistic. This doesn’t look like Roblox.

Yo, I’m actually making a Halo game in Roblox, and gotta say, that looks dope af.

how the hell do you manage to do this with the tri limit in roblox? how many triangles does the weapon even have?

its eternal but ehh who cares they all act basically the same, im just impressed because i could never do something like that