Recent updates broke the ScrollingFrame for my game

Just a few hours ago I’ve been getting a lot of feedback saying my game is broken and I wasn’t sure exactly what they meant cause I didn’t do anything to break it. So I ended up heading to the game to see what’s up.

Every GUI in my game that uses a scroll frame made every GUI extremely tiny or squeezed to the point where you can’t even visibly see it. Here’s what it looks like:

The UI would usually display an image to click and teleport to your house, but now that it’s extremely tiny players cannot access the multiple homes they purchased. This game does use Scale for sizing the GUIs and it also uses older methods of positioning the GUIs through scripting. I’m just wondering if anyone else is dealing with this and it’s something ROBLOX will fix? Or should I get working on coding a new method to position these GUI elements? - Thanks!

1 Like

Can you provide more information or a repro place?

Here’s the Test Place we have for Sunset City: FEARPLACEHOLDER's Place Number: 35 - Roblox

The GUI’s were working fine early today around 1:00 - 6:00 PM EST, but around 7:00 - 8:00 PM EST we started getting tons of complaints from players not being able to spawn their vehicles access their houses or buy things in the shop (due to these interfaces using scroll-frames).

Here’s what the GUI originally looked like before whatever changes:

If you take a look at the picture I posted earlier you will notice squeezed yellow text that says “House Value” as well as some other squeezed elements of the UI.

If you’re using any UI constraints within your scrolling frame, this may be part of the issue.

1 Like

This is an older interface made about 2 years ago. So UI constraints are actually being used in any of these scrolling frames.

1 Like

We need a minimum repro to be able to fix this, can you dm me or post a link to place that has just the gui problem easily visible?

1 Like