Recently Played Game Not Showing Up

When was your experience made? That might be a contributing factor. However, I do have a place that was made on 8/10/21 and it still doesn’t show up. I don’t know what the criteria is here, but this system is literally killing games that have so much potential.

1 Like

My experience was made on the first of october 2021. I published it way later though, I think more than a week ago.

1 Like

That’s probably the reason why. It seems like the only games that bypass this issue are games that were created several months prior, while still receiving multiple, consistent updates throughout the months.

This is a huge issue, since many developers work in separate place files and publish their finish product to the intended place after everything is done.

There needs to be a resolve to this.

2 Likes

I’ve worked hard on this and it’s indeed very unfortunate that this bug is just killing our games. This probably also caused that we aren’t able to sponsor the games aswell. I truly hope a staff member could report this asap to the devs.

2 Likes

If you can, do you know if there is a staff member associated with the game discovery team? That way we can @ them here and have them take a look at it?

1 Like

I did create an extra experience in the same group 2 days ago for testing though… It’s a copy of the other map, but in theory just a whole new experience which has just been created. It vanished from my ‘Recently played’ at the same time as the other game.

1 Like

I only know the developer relations team, but I don’t think that they are the right department for this issue. I could try sending them a message though

1 Like

Maybe it could have something to do with the recent datacenter service issue (status.roblox.com), that was 2 days ago and that’s also around when this happened I think

1 Like

This is definitely tied to the sponsorship bug. I just tried sponsoring 3 games with this issue and it said they were ineligible for advertising.

Edit: Actually, I’m not sure. I don’t have any games that don’t have this issue to confirm this claim.

1 Like

Cannot replicate this bug.

I’m using the Brave Browser running on version
1.32.113 of Brave, while it’s chromium version is 96.0.4664.45.

I just played Funky Friday for a bit, and the game icon shows up in the latest spot of my “Continued” section.

Also I favorited the game to test, and it did indeed come up.

Something might be wrong with you guy’s browser?

1 Like

It’s only affecting some games. Funky Friday also shows up in my recents and favorites.

1 Like

Could you list some of these games? I feel like it’s an extension or some sort of thing causing your browser to crap out with these features.

Every game I played today popped up just fine.

1 Like

You could try OP’s game posted at the top.

1 Like

No, there are only certain games and affecting certain people. Here’s a list:

https://www.roblox.com/games/8056748057/Pink-Flamingo-Mall
https://www.roblox.com/games/8018020588/Troublemaker
https://www.roblox.com/games/8017851950/Dragon-Blade

1 Like

Hm, that game does indeed not show up in the continue playing list on the website. Could you guys tell me what type of extensions you’re using, and if you tried disabling them yet? I cannot fix the issue, but I am curious to know.

I find it kind of funny how all the games here have emojis in their description, and that they don’t work. I know it’s not correlated because I played a game that had emojis in the description today, but just find that sort of funny.

Edit 1: I’m heading to sleep. I’ll check back here tomorrow after school.

2 Likes

I don’t really use browser extension and tested Firefox, Edge, and Chrome. Chrome is the only one that has extensions which are BTRoblox and Roblox+.

2 Likes

Before I go to bed, I just wanted to point out a flaw with my possible theory. I use the Roblox Beta app on Windows, and since it’s a standalone app, it doesn’t use any extensions. Realistically, it would have shown up that way, but it didn’t.

Hope they find a fix for it soon, but I cannot really say it’s bothered me much.

1 Like

My game also does not show up and I’m using the Roblox app and the website. My friends also can’t see them on both. It’s especially a big problem for developers

3 Likes

Yeah mine wasn’t showing up on the app neither.

2 Likes

This is still happening and Roblox Support did not address this issue when I asked them, just mentioned the same line again about “community guidelines”.

I have the cash ready to buy Ads. Many players who try the game like it a lot. But if they can’t come back to it, any ad spend is wasted money.

Support has gotten me nowhere, and so far no official word acknowledging this issue.

12 Likes