Recently Played Game Not Showing Up

Reproduction Steps
Play this game or favorite it.
Pink Flamingo Mall - Roblox.

Expected Behavior
I expect it to show up in recently played and favorited.

Actual Behavior
It doesn’t show up in recently played or favorited.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Pink Flamingo Mall - Roblox
Impact: High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-29 00:11:00 (-08:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-11-29 00:11:00 (-08:00)

44 Likes

I’ve noticed this same problem and been messing around playing and favoriting a bunch of games. Two things I’ve noticed are if you can’t find the game through the search bar, then the game won’t show in your home tab’s recently played or favorites.

For example, most default places have this problem but this default place I’ve found doesn’t because it shows up when you search it:
Default place that show’s up in search

The second thing I’ve noticed is that the profile tab does not have this problem and should display all your favorites correctly.

This is what is happening to me at least. I’m planning to release a game soon, but I am feeling a little reluctant now that I have noticed this problem.

10 Likes

This is also tied to another issue - the fact that you can’t sponsor these type of games.

The OP in this post has a legitimate game. It’s been 2 weeks since its been created. He claims he still cannot sponsor his game.

I have a feeling there’s some underlying system that flags games to mitigate spam games getting exposure, however legitimate games such as mine also got fell into this system.

Unfortunately, I do not know how to negotiate this issue. If anyone has any idea on who to contact, that would be great.

11 Likes

Hoping this gets addressed soon. Having your game silently flagged, especially when your release is time sensitive, is extremely frustrating.

7 Likes

I think this has something to do with group games, but I really don’t know how this happens. I’m also experiencing this problem with my own game.

10 Likes

Experiencing the same issue.
My game Dragon Blade is not showing up in:

• Recently Played
  • Favorites
  • Experience Search

It was released 12 days ago.

Additionally, I’m getting the “experience not eligible” when trying to sponsor it.

It is also published under a Group.

This is very frustrating for anyone with a newly released game. It’s absolutely killing return rates, since people have literally no way of coming back to the experience, even if they liked it in the first place.

18 Likes

I don’t think it has to do with group games because I’ve noticed solo games also have this problem.

4 Likes

This definitely seems to be an issue with newly made games. How do they expect us to get unflagged?

4 Likes

Have you contacted support already?

1 Like

No, posting here is the only avenue that I can think of to receive help.

Looks like someone on the game discovery team needs to be contacted about this.

2 Likes

I don’t think it has to do with new games either. Older places also have this issue. The only consistent factor I’ve noticed is whether or not the game can be found through search.

3 Likes

Yeah, we have a game that we’re testing that was made 3 months ago and it also has this happening to it.

2 Likes

I feel like the only work around right now is to change your game name and hopefully it shows up in search.

2 Likes

I’ll try that and report back.

I did contact support, I will post here if I hear back.

3 Likes

Mine did show up on the ‘Recently played’ sort on my homepage before though, it’s just since today which is so weird.

1 Like

My game also is not showing the likes/dislikes anymore…

1 Like

Well what’s interesting is we asked some of our players if our game showed up in their Continue sort, Friends Playing sort, or Favorites sort, and out of the 7 players we asked 2 of them said yes, the game did show up in those sorts and provided screenshots proving it. The other 5 provided us proof that it didn’t.

1 Like

That’s pretty interesting and also explains why there still are some players playing the game… I just checked with a different account and it’s not visible to that account aswell.

1 Like

Same, like/dislike widget is gone with same error as of about 10 minutes ago.

1 Like

This is probably unrelated, the ratings for every game just vanished.

2 Likes