Recently Played Game Not Showing Up

this happens in mac app beta, i cant show pic because i exited it

Is this only happening to newly made games?

1 Like

This is happening to me right now, I just made a game yesterday, but when I play it, It doesn’t show up on the continue list.

EDIT: It shows up after 3-5 days

11 Likes

Same issue here, when my players favourite the game it’s not appearing on their favourites too. It’s not showing up in recently played for any user either.

Did you manage to fix this issue? I’m still getting it in March 2022.

1 Like

Thank you. I presume this is a new feature, or perhaps related to group age on whether it can be found or not.

1 Like

Can confirm that I’m having this same issue in April 2022. It’s an extremely frustrating problem.

3 Likes

Same here, I have been trying to reupload my game twice, still to no effect.

1 Like

If a game is only a few days old, it will not show up. I encountered this aswell.

1 Like

It’s not showing up because (what I assume) is that the roblox system is like pending the game since the game is new

Happening to my game too. So confused
https://www.roblox.com/games/9381739746/Agents-Of-G-N-O-M-E

Same thing happening to me. My games are not showing up im my continue list.

1 Like

It’s just new. You just have to wait a couple days and it will pop up

1 Like

It did, quite odd. New feature? Why wasn’t it announced?

One of my places showed up in recently played 4 days later, it’s fairly prompt (I’d imagine the amount of days could vary between different places).

It’s probably a way to prevent ToS breaking games that keep coming back from blowing up.

2 Likes

Yeah seems like recent created games do not show up at recent played (contiune) tab. But I also noticed the same happens when you favorite a recent released game. It doesn’t show up either.

I made a game on my alt a year or so ago and it still doesn’t show up on the Continue or Favorites list in the home page, however it does show up on the Favorites tab on my profile. It’s still a problem and you can check it too. (Nvm the game was fixed!)

1 Like

Just made a game a couple days ago and I noticed the same problems. It doesn’t appear on recently played which is really annoying. Does anyone know how long I should expect to wait for the game to get “verified” before I should be concerned?

Thanks.

It can take up to 3 days for the game to be unshadowed.