Recoil looks really weird in first person

im thinking of an easier workaround… how about this… if you like the arms outstretched and dont want them to move at all, just replace the click animation id with the id of the hold animation, and that should keep the arms outstretched.

Its a quick fix to see if u like how it looks.

1 Like

So in the disabled part, re-enable it, and replace loadedAnims[2] with loadedAnims[1].

It will use those animations instead, and hopefully keep the arms outstretched.

This is just a guess as i cant see the animation parts.

1 Like

Ive done it and nothing changed.

Ok i cant copy and show u parts of the code because u sent a screen cap rather than copy it directly here, but the part where it defines the loadedAnims = { } is in a table but i dont see the table where they defined the anim IDs.

But it says there is a Read Me in the script at the top, maybe they will point to where the anims are so you can change them.

1 Like

The ids are defined right above the loadedanims{} by an
Instead of putting the ids in the script. I think the loaded anims is where the animation ids are put so when the script checks if its loaded it can look in that table to make sure its there.

I got a new idea since I cant figure out any fixes im gonna make a new recoil system myself. thanks for helping. im gonna change up a few things and do something else.

1 Like

Best of luck :slight_smile: hope you make a cool FPS.

1 Like

a tip would be to learn the basics of viewportFrames and Cframe(advance)

1 Like

at line 55, there’s something that could eliminate vertical recoil, you put 0 on the y-value on a multiplication equation which makes a final answer of a multiplication equation with a 0 always 0 (sorry if that’s too complicated)