Recommendations for Advertising to Younger Audience

Is there any good way to advertise to under 13s? After that data collection update, I feel like I have trouble getting my ads to work with the other categories, as my game is designed for the younger audience. Here is the link: [TESTING] Anime Tower Tycoon! - Roblox

My game is well built, except with the fact there isn’t too many things to do, but that’s fine because this is testing. I’ve read somewhere that 17+ is usually a good solution because kids lie about their age, but I’m not sure. Is just regular advertising a better way to go?

Well… I mean no there isn’t anymore. If you want to build a mostly-children playerbase, your best bet is to go around in other games friending kids and telling them to join your game. After that, add a passive coin or droplet bonus for the kids to invite their own friends. I’m not really sure where roblox was going with the whole “under 13 can’t see ads anymore” thing. Especially since most teenagers use adblocker.

The keyword is usually. I suggest you don’t waste your robux since it’s not always guaranteed to work.

Good luck on your future endeavors.

Alright, thank you. Do you think adding a friends button in my game to invite more people is going to boost growth?

That and the combination of a little bonus that motivates players to invite their friends would boost growth a little bit, if not significantly. It’s guaranteed growth for only a little bit of effort.

So, yes. Adding an “invite friends” button will boost growth, especially for younger audiences. In this case, it works out for you since that’s your goal.