Hellooo! After a 5-month hiatus from developing, I finally opened studio back up and started building a record player. I don’t usually post here, so I’m not entirely sure how to go about this, but I was looking for some feedback on the finished product. This was entirely built in studio, here’s some poorly taken screenshots
We’re just going to ignore the scene I built around it at 5AM this morning because I was overly excited that I’d actually finished something for once
HUZZAH! This happened a while ago but I’ve added the record player into an actual project that I’m pretty proud of. Here’s a picture of where it ended up! (You can’t see it here, but I did change the image of the record so it doesn’t look crusty anymore)
Very nicely done! Your record player’s very nicely detailed, and looks real spiffy.
The record itself, though, looks a bit crusty. You could try cropping the image ever so slightly, so that you don’t get that faint white lip around the outside of it. Alternatively, you could crop out just the record’s label, and have the rest of the record just be a cylinder part.