[RECRUITING] Looking for developers for a small game development team!

About Us:

Kotoricult Studio is a small game development team looking to make games that players can enjoy. We’ve only just started and are looking for developers who can do the following for us: scripting, modeling, map building, UI designing, and animating.

The Team
@kotoricult - Project Lead and Scripter
@Vibricks - Scripter and UI Designer
@WeebFromTheFuture - Scripter
@Faded_Aurora - Builder
@you - Modeler
@you - Animator

About The Job:

We’re looking for developers who can complete the following tasks
Scripters

• A level-exp scale system with level cap
  • Combat system with damage that scales with level and influenced by substats
  • Ability skills system
  • Script guis
  • Script substat functionalities
  • Gamepasses
  • Script NPC AIs
  • Tier scaling with ability level
  • Ability Rarity

Builders

• A school
  • A city

Modelers

• Make models for NPCs

Animators

• Make attack animations
  • Make NPC animations

Game Concept:

The game’s concept will be based off the series unOrdinary. First time players will join in with a random ability. There will be stats such as ability levels and substats that affect combat. Players can choose to save skill points or invest it into their desired substat. Players can fight NPCs to level up and fight other players when they get stronger. As players level up, they will advance to different tiers. No there will not be anything taken from unOrdinary. We will use our own assets but the concept is still the same.

Payment:

As we are a new group, we cannot pay upfront and our only method of payment is through game revenue. The amount of % you get is negotiable depending on your quality of work.

Contact Us:

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Discord: kotoricult#5832
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

We hope that you join!

7 Likes

Would you be interested in hiring a music composer?

If so, let’s get in touch. Here or Discord will do. Jay Tea#2322

I can be a builder I friended u on discord

I am interested. I sent you a friend request.

Are you hiring any more programmers? Message me on discord at thatsouris#2263

Hello, Are your hiring any more builders? My disc is AuroraStudio#9148 portfolio is Faded_Aurora Portfolio ) Builder for hire

I’m heavily considering you right now. I’ll contact you in about an hour if we need any more builders.

ok! Just keep me posted! ( 30 characters )

Also my disc is AuroraStudio#1948

I have attempted to contact you on Discord but your username and tag doesn’t seem to be correct. Try adding me instead. kotoricult#5832

Builders have already been chosen. Thanks for the consideration though!

1 Like

Scripter positions, UI positions, and Modeler positions are still open! Add me on Discord if you’re interested! We can discuss the amount of % you will receive then.

These positions are still open! Note that builders have already been selected.

Hello @kotoricult! Are you still looking for developers? I have sent you a friend request on Discord. My username is Coderholic#4750. Many thanks! :slight_smile:

It would be best for you and your developers to have a backup payment system if the game were to fail. In my opinion at least, it is going to be difficult to find people who will work for a payment that is entirely dependent on the profitability of a game.

3 Likes

Yes, I do know it will be difficult but I’m still willing to try. If all else fails, I’ll continue working on this myself.

Still hiring animators and modelers! DM me on Discord or DevForum for more information!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.