Recruiting Owners!

Hello Developers!
I am David and I am a Builder.
In this Topic I would like to Recruit 3 Owners.
The Owners of a Museum Type of game.

To Be an Owner you will need to show me your Builds, take in mind that the game is going to be difficult since it’s a museum.

The museum will be like this:
You enter the game and you can go straight, in your left you will have a Museum about the real life and on your right you will have a museum about the past of ROBLOX.

I will be recruiting too some people that could help by talking about the past of the Real Life or the ROBLOX past, To Apply this you will need to know A lot of stuff of the past of real life, and for the ROBLOX past, you will need to have an Account from 2010 at least.

The game consits:
There will be some people that will be your Tour Guides, and they will show you around the place, In the place, there will be some Models about people,Objets,Roblox games…etc.
I will give ALL the Information in Discord.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:
David.

My discord is: xdavidprorealreal#4953

There’s a huge difference between Owners and Builders or do you mean that people who join your Building Team will be Owners of the game? Also there’s not that much information about the project at all, what you expect in general, what you offer the builders, the time it will take and stuff like that.

2 Likes

I mean, I recruit Owners, But the Owners should be a Builder or Programmer, to do something, you know?
Then I will create another post recruiting for the people we need.
And I will give all the Information in my discord, let me put my discord in there.

I recommend you to rewrite your recruitment search and add some details and describe what you expect. There is currently nothing why someone would apply for this. I suggest you to look at other peoples Recruitment posts and how they pulled them off.

Here is the link to the Recruitment section description:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.