Recruiting Programmer for Story JoJo game (Full time paid position)

About Us

Right! I am N_RS the Lead Game Designer and Owner of JoBros Side Story. Initially when I came up with the idea for this game it was mainly a desire to have something that wasn’t stale and as high quality story wise as something such as Loomian Legacy and so I went to the chopping block and gathered a development team for this project (I’ll list below) and ended up finishing the primary plot of the game, main GUI, 3D models, Animations etc so the game’s basics are almost completely finished with the map being near completion as well and so I’m here to search for a scripter who’s interested in my vision to help bring this game to the next level and wants to work on something different for once.

The Team
@wr5s - Builder
@ItzFireable - GUI Designer
@N_RS - Owner and Project Manager
@RayquiemX - 3D Modeler

You can see our progress so far here:

https://streamable.com/wutgbq

About The Job

We are looking for an experienced programmer in this field primarily people who can create fight mechanics, cutscenes, quest systems etc and help bring this project to it the best of it’s abilities and it would be highly highly recommended that any scripter that applies for this position has watched JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure and can dedicate hours full time every week on working for the game.

Our game is pretty far in but it’s not fully playable to any extent at the moment and with this new programmer we would want to come out with testing events for our community in the near future

Payment

We are at the moment will be paying 2,700R$/monthly (subjective to change depending on revenue will only go higher) and be giving 10% of all earnings from the game upon full launch to the programmer who comes on board with us!

Contact Us

You can contact me on Discord
Kinso#9329
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.