[Open] RoZoo Development Team

:palm_tree: RoZoo - Recruiting DevTeam :palm_tree:

About RoZoo :palm_tree:

We are RoZoo, an upcoming Roblox zoo company. We aim to create an interactive experience for all our members, to help learn and grow their knowledge on the wildlife of this planet. We hope to inspire those to take upon roles to help care for the RoZoo animals. We also want to provide a social platform for wildlife lovers to share their passion and help inform everyone on the current danger we are in regarding the extinction of so many species.

The Animal Park :palm_tree:

We are looking for a talented set of individuals to join our permanent development team. We expect high-quality work that adheres to our game’s style and innovates in technology. Good communication skills are appreciated and decent grammar is required.

We provide a series of tools for developers to use to create a streamlined and fast development process.

We need a team that can give each other creative feedback to help progress the project and create a better product.

Here is what we have so far:

https://gyazo.com/741ef280c0b597f526ae53ea0a6f7a3e

Positions

3D Modelers/Builders

Requirements :palm_tree:

• Able to work full time

• Passionate and invested in the project

• Good communication skills

• Decent grammar skills

• Past experience

• A portfolio or examples of past work

Payment :palm_tree:

We can only offer a % based payment as the position is permanent.

Contact Us :palm_tree:

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: AHiddenIcon#2177

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

:lion: Thank you for reading! :lion:

2 Likes

I recommend paying animators and gui/artists because builders usually charge 20-30 percent and programmers 40+ up to 70, you would be extremely lucky if you found one charging 35 percent.

As the role is a permanent position, GUI/Artists will need to constantly add to their work. For example, our animal park will feature a map to help visitors navigate the zoo. For this reason a % is more suitable as the role will be commissioned multiple times adding new enclosures to the map. I understand your point however and will take this into consideration. Thank you!

Hey,
I’m interested in the job for UI Designer.

You can view my portfolio here.
If you want to discuss things further, feel free to leave me a message on Discord. (devTig3r#2580)

Ovations,

Please send me a friend request Msami#3783.
I am interested in the Artist position. (gfx not UI)

I do not accept % unless I have proof you will earn robux later, I prefer you pay me for work in robux.

Thanks!!

Still hiring. Specifically someone who is able to 3D model animals.

I’m interested if you would like a music composer? I am great with classical music and calming music.

I also have excellent reviews for my music, if you’d like see them, they’re on my portfolio.

Only hiring Builders/3D modellers.

Hi, I’m a builder and I’m very interested. I’ve popped a friend request at Jurou#4173

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.