Recruiting scripter (CLOSED)

Please read everything there is to know before commenting :

THERE ARE NO SPOTS OPEN BUT SCRIPTER!

Job Recruitment Form

About Us

Hi there! We are Signs Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for Managers and scripters who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Dawning !

The Team
@SignsDev - Environment Design
@canbeyou - Scripter
@Elizoz123 - UI
@unknown - Manager
@Unknown - Tester

About The Job

We are looking for a professional scripter and manager to join our team as our lead content artist. We expect high quality assets and activity that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship

Our game needs a quarter done at the end of this month. We expect each as well done as possible.

Payment

We are paying [100] /USD per asset. Our preferred payment method is [robux]. We will offer a contract for you to sign that will guarantee payment for the assets you’ve created. If needing robux instead we will pay 100k+.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/gatythebatyisbeast1
You must be 13 years or older to apply.
If you have discord add me. SignsDev7382
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Build information and type is only for those who apply for safety.

can you add me on discord ?? my discord: ProGamerResul5566#9513

There is a lot of boilerplate left from the recruitment template. You might want to fix that.

What exactly is it that the scripter needs to script?

Interested in manager, my discord is xJxck_yy#7636

Look forward to talking with ya.

1 Like

I’m interested in the scripter position, here’s my discord: Jcnruad#6711.

1 Like

Interested in the Manager position, my discord is Phillip#8114.

i could be the tester do u ave discord??

Hello,

Im interested to be manager.
discord: MrGalaretka14#8252

Regards,
Kuba

I am interested In manager and if that is Taken i can also Build here my Discord Ben_TheDev#2402

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.