Recruiting/Hiring Architect | Builder

About Us

Hii! I am Venom, I’m searching for a builder/architect on behalf of an upcoming clothing & fashion group, vivency as Lead Developer. We are currently in search of a professional, experienced builder for one-time commissions at Vivency, the main project being the Homestore which is requested to be commenced upon hiring. You can access our group through the following link: vivency - Roblox.

About The Job

Upon recruitment, you will be commissioned to build a full map which will be a Homestore. We will be aiming for semi-poly style, extremely detailed with a soft touch and purple vibes, more details will be provided amongst contact. If you are interested, please contact us and we will discuss payments, information, and recruitment.

Requirements

• You must be 15+ years old.
  • You must be experienced in architecture/building field.
  • You must have a Discord account.
  • You must remain active throughout the recruitment period.
  • You must have previous experience with both low poly and realistic.
  • You must be able to 3D model.

Payment

Payments will be agreed whilst discussing your recruitment, we will aim for your usual prices however they may vary depending on our thoughts on the quality.

Contact Us

If you wish to go into depth regarding this job opportunity, you may contact us through Discord: Venom#1289

Hey! I am interested in this position and have sent you a friend request on discord, of which my tag is laughingeevees#8659 . You can view my work here. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.