New Emergency Lighting - Introducing unique emergency lighting patterns to each law enforcement team, meaning BCSO will have a different pattern and lightbar than OPD. We have switched our emergency Lighting system from using neon parts to surface UIs to increase realism. With this also comes unique sirens for each law enforcement team.
New Liveries - Both OPD and BCSO have new and improved liveries.
Vehicle Collisions - We are excited to introduce vehicle collisions! Vehicles will now collide with everything except players. This allows you to be able to get into the car but still crash into other cars and buildings.
New Vehicles - Both law enforcement and civilian teams have received new vehicles. OPD now has a 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe and a 2011 Crown Victoria. BCSO now has a 2015 Ford F-150, 2015 Chevrolet Tahoe, and a 2011 Crown Victoria. This means all law enforcement teams now have the same vehicles. Civilians have received a new 2014 Dodge Charger, 2017 Chevrolet Tahoe, 2013 Chevrolet Impala, and a 2017 Chevrolet Camaro.
Check out the update HERE!
- Civilian car spawner was moved inside of the car dealership. Walk up to the front desk inside the dealership and hold “E.”
- All civilian cars now have horns! Press and hold “H” to activate your horn.
- New civilian Ford F-150 model. The civilian Ford F-150 now matches the law enforcement model.
- Updated uniforms and accessories for OPD and BCSO including vests, belts, and riot helmets.
- New speed gauge UI for all LE and civilian vehicles.
- Reverted ACS 2.0.1 to ACS 1.7.7 to fix bugs.
- Changed PD and SO loadouts.
- Changed guns given in gun store.
- New boat launch in the state park.
- Added reflections to civilian vehicles to increase realism.
- We have put in new buildings within the city. The Corner Café has been temporary removed from the game.
- Budget Cuisine was moved to the County area.
- Improved anti-exploit.
- All vehicles now have the same headlight and taillight brightness.
- Updated some lighting settings, removed customizable bloom settings.
- Custom nametags were removed.
- Blinkers were removed to reduce lag and errors.
- Donation board added into the Redacted Roleplay building.
- Updated farm area.
- General bug fixes .
@MrGamingZB - Owner / Lead Developer
@cam6877 - Community Manager
@FreshwaterGamingYT - Community Manager
@frajestic - Senior Developer
@Dozer151 - Developer
@41clone - Developer
@DynoScript - Developer
Redacted Roleplay Contributors
Redacted Roleplay Testers