Redshift Arena [ Reloaded ] Logo Design [[ Looking for feedback! ]]

With the remake of Redshift Arena going pretty well, I figured I’d make a new logo for it, to go along with the RELOADED aspect with this remake.

Let me know what you think and if there are any changes or suggestions you have for the logo!

Logo Inspirations

5 Likes

Maybe fix that blood splatter so it is straight with the text.

1 Like

Like always, when creating a logo, you should emphasize the asthetic/style you want to give the player, you also want to inform the player of how it may be like to play by just having them look at the logo (Similar to how you see Nike and associate it with shoes.

From looking at your logo, I can understand that it’ll most likley be a FPS type of game with fast paced battles in an arena. If what I thought is correct to what game you’re making, you did a pretty good job on emphasizing the idea. Another thing is to exaggerate it.

Your text is exaggerated with a need for fighting and battle, the color also matches with it Nice job on that btw.

A few suggestions I would make would be to centerize, fill in the bottom near “RELOADED” at “D” since it looks a little odd.

Adding a little asthetic to “ARENA” might be cool as well, maybe a blurred image of the many maps combined together can give them a sense of the many maps they can battle on while still be mysterious.

Overall though, nice logo :+1: good job.

3 Likes

I’m glad you caught onto what kind of game it is just from the logo.

I’ll definently look into filling the area around the “D” and if I can figure out how to merge the many maps into the logo, as you suggested, I’ll implement it. Not sure how I could do that though. I do intend on stylizing “Arena” more eventually.

Thanks for the feedback as always, @3rdhoan123!

1 Like

Nice logo, like the style, but I do have suggestions,

• Water marks are important you should add some, I suggest your Roblox name, if not people could take your logo,

• Next to the blood there is white dots should get turn to the blood color,

• The blood needs to get fix, make it with the rest of the blood at the top, cause the left bottom is a little off, make RELOADED aligned with the blood,

• Also the left of the logo is cut off on the left a little,

Other than that Looks great, would look good for a fighting game thumbnail, :wink:

I did a take two of it and took some notes from the suggestions here. Lemme know what you guys think!

4 Likes

Definitely a huge improvement, it shows intensity in it and the glow gives it a nice anesthetic to pop out and stand differently from other logos.

Nice job :+1:

2 Likes

Way better you took good advice, nice job! :+1:

1 Like

The glow gets cut off from the blood. Just something I would fix if you are going to have no borders or anything with it.

1 Like

Thanks for pointing that out to me! I’ll definitely look into fixing that!