Refurb'd v1.3 | Revamped Studio Icons [DISCONTINUED]

Thank you for 50 likes!!!

gonna bump this since some people dont quite like the new Studio Icons roblox rolled out, so, consider using these if you like them!

Note:
for people who have the new class icons, i have no idea how to change your icons via local files

as of now, use Roblox Studio Mod Manager until theres a way to do it

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome, i am enjoying using this.

Great work!

1 Like

All i know is that you can change all the Toolbox icons and some other stuff.

1 Like

Correct me if Im wrong, but I think there is actually no way to replace the new icons.

The ClassImages.png file remained the same after I updated, but I have the new icons

EDIT: The FFlagStudioQtSVGIcons and FFlagSVGLuaIcons FFlags control it

1 Like

You can use this to fix the flag needed.

1 Like

What new icons??? I dont have them?? (Still have the old class icons) (Could you send screenshot of them)

Pretty sure the new ones are rolling out to a random percentage of users. (which is stupid btw, the beta channel exists, why do they do it like this???) Anyways, here are the icons:
In the explorer:

The topbar:

Somewhat prefer them. (However why didnt they just modernize the current ones like some icon pakcs did)

1 Like

i like the topbar, but the class icons look terrible, I agree with what @AllabyAIIaby said -

with the new update this not work sad x’(

1 Like

An admin explained how to change your icons in this post

1 Like

that looks really promising, ill look into it and try to make this pack in that format, thank you!!!

@ProbablyKelp question: what this pack licensed under? Is it open sourced? Can I use it in my own creations (out of studio)?

Thank You!

I really hate the new roblox icons They dont have anything to them and feel moody.