Regenerate Terrain

Is there any way to regenerate terrain without using Base Part or Mesh parts?
I was looking to regenerate a destroyed part of the map since Im making a destruction system where it uses explosion as the main destroyer and I found a video about it but he uses parts which make it look blocky.

I was looking for a way to regenerate the same terrain with exact mountain sizes, curves etc.

This is what I want to get regenerated.
Terain2

This is what it looks like when using a part to regenerate a terrain. (take note that what I want to do it to make the same exact terrain on the first picture.)
Plain Terrain

You could try making the terrain that you want. Read the voxels. Save that voxel info to a datastore or perhaps print it so that you can paste the table again. Then you can generate the same terrain by pasting that table during terrain.WriteVoxels.

Though IMO. It’s easier to get the same terrain when you use some sort of generator because you’re able to set a seed which you can use to get the same terrain again if you use the same seed.

Edit: Me realizing this is Building Support. Ooof. Only other thing I can think of is to look for a plugin/module that has persistent terrain. :eyes:

Thanks! this should do the work. I used the default generator so that should work smoothly now