Reigniting my interest in my projects

Hello, I am Foreign_Places a Builder here on roblox, I am building a new game, I am not entirely sure what it is going to be yet, and I am still in the beginning stages of landscaping, and I am already beginning to get bored, I’ve only been working on it for 3 days, I am worried about what it means If I am getting so bored with it so quickly, should I abandon ship? This is going to be a lake, but I have no yet added water to it. If you have any tips on how to reignite my interest in my project, please state them below, here are some pictures of the build, feedback is very much appreciated.

2 Likes

maybe this plugin can help you.

Don’t give up!!!

Sometimes, you need to take a break from your projects. If you’re getting bored from terrain, try building some other stuff, like props or other items adding to your game.

Another thing you can do, creating goals can really help you! I’ve always hated adding goals, but for some people, it’s great! Maybe take breaks every hour or two while building and just watch a video or do something else for 10 - 20 minutes.

Reference photos can also help keep you motivated, trying to create the bigger picture!

Either way, stay motivated, and don’t give up!