Release Notes 438 page is in Chinese

https://developer.roblox.com/en-us/resources/release-note/Release-Notes-for-438

The dev hub page for version 438 is inexplicably in Chinese. The other pages are in English. The language in the URL is en-us, the text should be in English.

7 Likes

Release Notes for 438

Y̶o̶u̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶a̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶s̶w̶i̶t̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶l̶a̶n̶g̶u̶a̶g̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶g̶e̶.̶ ̶C̶a̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶p̶r̶o̶d̶u̶c̶e̶.̶

EDIT: Strange- :confused:
Anyways, I’m not having the problem. Perhaps it’s local, or browser specific? I’m on google chrome and it’s perfectly fine for me-

1 Like

I did not.

2 Likes

For me, it seems to load correctly on Firefox.

But incorrectly on Chrome.

I’d guess it’s browser specific?

Strangely enough, after checking on incognito mode, I’m actually no longer able to reproduce this at all on any browser. Incognito or not. The assumption that it may be cookie specific is likely more accurate, but unless this was just worked on, I’m moreso confused.

1 Like

It’s probaby locale matching system not working or something to do with the locale files for some users? Maybe cookie specific (does incognito mode return the same result?)? I don’t think it’s browser specific, I’m on a Chromium-based browser and it’s fine for me while it is not for you.

The page looks similar to when the language is actually set to Chinese (except the top bar)

Though many parts are in English when switching to Chinese.

Maybe it’s just the browser causing the problem, or some kind of VPN just like what @Piratecasher had said.

For me, it works perfectly fine in Chrome, Incognito on Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer. So probably doesn’t have to deal with sessions.

2 Likes