Release Notes for 545

Release notes will now be posted to the DocSite. You directly find the latest release notes via the site’s in the site’s Guides section:

Screen Shot 2022-10-03 at 10.54.27 AM

Notes for Release 545

60 Likes

Client Difference Log

API Changes

TBD

(Click here for a syntax highlighted version!)

15 Likes

I noticed many of the previous release note entries now finally say “Live” after going live but never change. Is this a change we can expect long term for future release notes?

Example with the previous release (544):

10 Likes

I’m a version ahead, but this is just g-dang great

8 Likes

@LuaCow Does this mean there will no longer be release note posts here on the devforums?

13 Likes

This appears to potentially be a bug. Every fix, change, and improvement listed on the DocSite are marked as “Live” when this isn’t necessarily the case. For example, in Release Notes 546, it says a new option “PauseOutsideLoadedArea” is live for Workspace.StreamingIntegrityMode even though this is not the case.

I may be wrong and only someone who actively maintains the Release Notes will know, but it does strike me as odd that everything has the “Live” status even for the newest release.

4 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bug. A recent change of mine was put into the latest release notes as live before I turned it on. It’s being investigated, thanks for the callout.

6 Likes

We are currently on version 550 and this release note (545) was the last one.
Why did you stop announcing new releases?

5 Likes

Because they’re now being posted on the Docsite

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.