Release Notes for 567

People keep complaining about it for my game and all I can tell them is that Roblox broke it and they need to fix it. It’s been pending for days now. It was broken little while ago, then it got fixed, now it’s suddenly broken again and has been for a few days. I’m very annoyed with this.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and contributions, Sharpie and Fezezen! Based on the timing and description of the Pathfinding issue you reported, we have taken action and reverted a change we made to the Pathfinding system.

We are grateful for your collaboration in helping us identify and resolve the issue. Your efforts have been invaluable in ensuring that our game is running smoothly and providing the best possible experience for our users.

We are aware that there are still some problems in the system, but we want you to know that we are committed to continuously improving it. Your feedback has been instrumental in this process and we greatly appreciate your continued support.

Thank you again for your time and dedication. We truly appreciate it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.