Release Notes for 570

Release Notes for 570

34 Likes

One of the most annoying things about the UI Editor. Glad it’s going to be fixed.

17 Likes

What is this? Is this going to be RobloxScriptSecurity, or what?

8 Likes
2 Likes

I’m not sure if its due to this update or not but my players for my game started to report frame freezing every 15 seconds or so after this update was released. My game is this [Link]: [GEORGIC REVAMP!] Tiny Sailor's: WORLD™ - Roblox which has a massive map of terrain water, maybe something of this update did a change that may have caused frame stuttering/lag which basically freezes the player’s screen where nothing moves, not the UI or anything, the entire screen is frozen for a split second then it returns to normal and happens either randomly or every 15 seconds or so.

1 Like

If you can reproduce this yourself, you probably will be able to get more information with the microprofiler by the way. Roblox tends to have profiler stuff for things in the engine so it may help identify the problem. (For you and maybe for Roblox)

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.