Release Notes for 577

Release Notes for 577

23 Likes

This is a good change:

But I was hoping it would also apply to playtesting.

For example, if you have LeftControl to sprint ingame, moving with WASD becomes a challenge. If you sprint and move left then right, you’ve selected everything and duplicated it, and the selection mouse gets enabled.

I would like Ctrl + W/A/S/D to be disabled if you are focused on the viewport and not selecting something. This will make my development experience better by a lot.

7 Likes

I’m confused about this improvement:

“Adds a new Media Gallery component for Xbox 10ft UI.”

What does that mean?

2 Likes

Shouldn’t have been included in the release notes, they’re talking about an internal component.

4 Likes

:exploding_head: This will make pivoting way easier!

Why is this here?

Roblox previously didnt have a component for Media Gallery for the UI of XBOX. So it will be added.

Anyways,i wish Roblox rolled out UWP app for Xbox. It seems untouched since 2016-2017,but this isnt 2013,UWP arrived since then.

The easiest (and probably the only) option is disabling Respect Studio shortcuts when the game is in focus in Studio settings. Not sure about your workflow but personally I find it useful; this allows you to bind many more single-key shortcuts without interfering with playtesting in any way.

1 Like

Finally I can write code that relies on these properties changing without any issues!

I’m having issues with my newer trains which use LinearVelocity and this is pretty new - could this be related to the following:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.