Release Notes for 591

Release notes for 591

56 Likes

At least one person back there realizes there’s problems with the audio discovery plugin. Last time I checked, it doesn’t do anything anymore.

33 Likes

Excited to see how this works

(docs don’t seem to be updated yet)

21 Likes

I wonder how much it’s been improved by?

17 Likes

Yeah, I would like to see more stats on this.

14 Likes

Same for me as well. Its nice to know what to expect for the improvement, and what actually was changed or fixed.

12 Likes

Yeah, I thought my game was broken. Turns out it’s the plugin itself. :sweat_smile: :joy:

13 Likes

This is a nice change! It’ll definitely help out newer developers too, who don’t know that other methods of accessing the error message

15 Likes

Lots of things here that I like, particularly the MemoryStoreHashMap, thanks a bunch team!

11 Likes

Finally. The release notes for the update that broke usage of rbxfpsunlocker on studio.

Now I’ll have two messages in the developer console:

• the error pcall
  • the debugging message

Good to hear they’re still working on these.

11 Likes

What is MemoryStoreHashMap,like I don’t get it isn’t the same as SortedMap ?

7 Likes

Does this fix the recent issue with my camera speed being set to 0.1 each time I start studio?

7 Likes

For me the flags file unlocking method still works for studio, I suggest you give that a try.
This doesn’t fix it it to work with the player though!

7 Likes

When would the server camera being stuck in one position bug be fixed? It’s quite annoying that I have to search for a part manually in the explorer during runtime.

6 Likes

Disable the “New Studio Camera Controls” beta feature, it’s misbehaving right now.

12 Likes

Yes, but I often want to change the FPS studio runs at while playtesting to find bugs in my code (like effects).

8 Likes

Thankfully it is being patched. Have had an ongoing devforum bug report thread this whole year complaining about sound permissions.

6 Likes

Yes, this looks alot like an update

Certianly looks like hard work has been put in to make this update come out ASAP and all the boxes green and roblox nice and updated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.