RELEASE: One of the most innovative Cafes on Roblox!

Welcome to Cafe88!

After talking about how to best resolve the issues surrounding the cafe genre, I have:

• Added rewards. Yes, so far we have trails and nametag styles, but more will come in the future.

• Made it much easier to get staff. Gone are the days of waiting 4-8 hours for a training, just finish the application centre and you’re done.

• Added NPC customers. The days of waiting 1 hour for a human customer is also in the past. With a 25 second wait between customers, can you handle them all?

• Essentially, this game is more like Cook Burgers or Work At A Pizza Place than a traditional cafe.

https://www.roblox.com/games/9302604122/Cafe-88-RELEASE

Also, what do you think of the video advert? (sound will be added later)

7 Likes

Check out Sebee’s Pro Border where all staffs are promoted by the system or gamepass.

That is great! Like Bloxburg, right?

Note: Sell guns for profit :rofl:

1 Like

It seems to be going well with the development. Thumbs up.

A few inputs: I tried it on mobile, and the proximity prompts were a little difficult to use in the elevator. The customer speech bubble was obscured partly by a part. Some of the text was really small. An on screen gui is probably better than surface guis.

I am not sure what kind of games people on Roblox prefer. My own game has zero users, so I am not the best person to ask about how to get a hit game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve fixed that within 10 minutes.

I’ve just shoved 1k into a sponsor, I’ll shove 5k on another one tomorrow, I’ve emailed youtubers, I’m putting all effort into getting this to succeed.

1 Like