[Release] Zip line system

This is amazing, but when I have a custom character use it it does not work. DO you know of the problem?

2 Likes

This is an amazing creation! I’ll definitely use this for some of my games. One question, though: do you plan on introducing a system where players in-game can “pay” for a ticket to use the Zipline? An example:

Let’s say a creator uses your zipline in their game. The zipline can be a form of transportation for players instead of walking from Point A to Point B. However, the player must purchase a developer product or gamepass that may give them a tool/“Zipline Ticket” that will grant them access to the zipline. Do you plan on doing this?

1 Like

wow, this is very cool awesome work.

1 Like

Wow amazing job keep up the hard work.

1 Like

Woah, this is cool. Might mess around with it later.

Next will you make a Jetski or speedboat model?
Jetski must include a game pass if necessary.

A jet ski model would be amazing! I could never figure out how to make one…

For some odd-reason, if you have a custom StarterCharacter, it doesn’t work at all, been trying to figure it out myself but cant.

There is an error when I place multiple ziplines
the error says: Could not create collision group, one with that name already exists.
can you fix this please

What’s your solution to fixing the delayed loading packages? I have this issue with my FPS camera a while back and I didn’t know what’s the problem breaking my script I only discovered it when I used a different package. My only solution was to disable packages altogether.

A bit late to this but on line 205 you can change CharacterAppearanceLoaded to CharacterAdded to fix this issue.

pog, thanks so much man.
even though i dont work on the project anymore atm, ill keep this in mind for the future.