Rello V1 - An easy to use Trello plugin! (DISCONTINUED)

Rello is a very simple to use Trello plugin that is designed to make manaing cards and lists easily without having to leave studio!

How To Install

To install simply download the plugin from the roblox website. Rello V1 - Roblox

How To Use

Rello is very simple to use and intuitive. You start by clicking the icon which will open up the window. You can navigate through the windows by simply clicking the different tabs above.

Settings

This first tab is the settings tab where you configure your API Key, Token and Board Id. To get your API Key and Token visit this link https://trello.com/app-key and follow the directions. After that you need to input your BoardID which is the numbers and letters in the trello link after the /b/.

Capture5

Once you update the info simply save using the button and you are all set.

Lists

The second tab is the lists tab where you can create and archive lists by simply typing in the name.

Cards

The next tab is the cards tab where you can create and archive cards. The due date for the card is the only field you dont need to enter and is optional.

Publish

Once you go through the steps and click create it will then bring you back to the main menu where you can now publish your changes. There will be status info on the bottom left of the window that will state if it sucessfully published changes. If the status info states it was successful but it did not change in the trello make sure to check your info and that all the fields are valid such as checking if you mistyped a list name. If it errors you can send me the error info which will be printed out into the studio output. I can be contacted on the plugins github , this devforum page, or my discord jakebball11#3826.

Github: https://github.com/jakebball/Rello

6 Likes

Its nice, but i recommend change the button color to Dark Grey just to match up with the theme, and change the font to something like Gotham or Oswalkd. Other than that, its a good plugin

1 Like

That’s really nice and all, but wouldn’t just going to trello be a better alternative?

3 Likes

It is for better set ups such as having multiple moniters constantly switching back gets annoying with a single moniter hence why I made this plugin. I also am just really bored.

1 Like

Makes sense, nice job working on the plugin.

2 Likes

Just a question, why did you post this around the time I posted my Trello API Module?

Oh, I just realized that. Sorry about that. I didnt mean anything by this and did not use any of your code.

Your API Module isn’t actually very efficient and intuitive. You might want to push an update.
Also, this is quite a lot different from your module. Its a plug-in.

I wasn’t comparing my module with this plugin. I was just asking a question.

Interesting! This could be used for many ways but I think just doing adonis trello bans is easier.

1 Like

It would be worth using if there’s a way to view cards, since from what you showed in this thread, this plugin seems to don’t have a viewer for cards/lists.

This plugin seems awesome though, I mean the idea.

2 Likes

I thought you were accusing @jakebball11 of copying your module or just insulting him.
My apologies for the misunderstanding.

1 Like