Remade: Playlist of Roblox Tutorials (Always Updating)

Intro:
Over the past year, I’ve been collecting some tutorials about Roblox ranging from how to run/invest in a Roblox game to how to create/code one yourself, this is a really big project and it is still growing to this day. This collection should cover everything you need to know to create a Roblox game. We remade the playlist, now there are fewer videos but we are still updating more.

Resource: The Remade Playlist (Still Updating)
Video Count: 60

Other Posts: A New Forums Post that I’ll post more playlists in.

We remade the playlist.

11 Likes

Feedbacks welcome. If I missed anything just tell me.

1 Like

It would’ve been better if you directly linked the playlist instead of linking an twitter post

also there are a ton of videos unrelated to development

1 Like

Here’s the list:

List

It took me 30 minutes to find them all since there’s 188 videos as of typing

and you have three private videos in the playlist

2 Likes

You link from Roblox Dev Forums to Twitter and from Twitter to a YouTube playlist…

If you’re using this as a method of growing your Twitter, you may want to reconsider.

Thanks for the organization and I’ll try to fix the private videos.

If I link directly to the playlist it is not impossible but the twitter post has extra information to that isn’t on here, I want to devide everything because long posts are messy to look at some times.

I’m trying to cover a lot of stuff ranging from showcases(So new devs can see what Roblox can make) to Tutorials and Ratings of the Roblox engine, but you right, it is a bit messy.

I am working on adding more tutorials to the playlist (if YouTube has a sorting system inside playlists that’d help.), Keep in mind some tutorials you might not find useful but other people might.:

Due to the community, we are remaking the playlist, the current one is archived and deleted from the platform. Sorry for the inconvenience. We will post the new link soon.

2 Likes