Remastered Village Template: A part of Futurized series

Hello guys I m a beginner dev. From sometime I was trying to learn studio. I just tried to remaster a template under my unofficial programme.

Here is the link:

The above game is a remastered village template. I have ensured maximum use of pbr in the game.

Info

This is a part of Futurized Templates Programme(unofficial).
The Programme is about remastering all Roblox templates to compete
with new game tech. This will help beginners to get better knowledge. All templates will be free to play. We don’t need investment on these games. These templates are for beginners. Everything for the template will be available as package.
This game is remastered village template.
Get feel of nature of village at home in virtual way.
Stay home, Stay Safe!

Available on:
Mac OS
Windows
Xbox
Mobile
Tablet

System Requirements:
Recommended:
RAM:8GB
GPU: NVidia RTX
Processor: NVidia GeForce

Screenshots:

Supporting links (game passes):

Note- The game is uncopylocked.

6 Likes
System Requirements:
Minimum: Recommended:
RAM: 4GB RAM:8GB
GPU: Intel UHD GPU: NVidia RTX
Processor: Intel Pentium Processor: NVidia GeForce

when i saw this ^ i laughed at it and thought this is just roblox…what can be so bad? and i regret and completely underestimated your game

ᶦ ᵘˢᵉ ᶦⁿᵗᵉˡ ʰᵈ ⁴⁰⁰⁰ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵐʸ ᵖᶜ ᶜʳᶦᵉᵈ

By the way I made this on a low end pc. I would recommend u to use low graphics because it is more like showcase game.

1 Like

yes,i tried in low graphics and it worked fine.im just surprised that i cant handle this game in high graphics while i can in other games.Good work in doing this and i hope there are more remastered templates with better code in them and better building/map

The lag might me due to number of parts and high poly meshes. The game is more about about better appearance than performance.

1 Like

For better performance I recommend you to use Microsoft store roblox.

This game is for developers who never used the original template because of its low graphics and backward tech. They might work on new things like pbr in this game.

I have been working on some more templates which are not fully complete u can check them in my profile.

1 Like

Hey guys can just make screenshots of my game with volumetric lighting plugin as my PC is poor.

The terrain is quite nice, but you can’t swim in water and the lighting is too bright + lower the depth of field

2 Likes

screenshots of your gameon max quality

3 Likes

Looks pretty good, but I wouldn’t say blurry distances is ‘realistic’ unless you’re near sighted and forgot your glasses. I think blurry backgrounds are fine for portraits, or cut scenes, but in an environment that I have to move around in and see blur in any direction I look, it makes me want to put on my glasses, which I already have on.

1 Like

Too blurry, too bright, I became blind

1 Like

Thanks for feedback I ll reduce the intensity of depth of feild and lower brightness.

I wanted the village in near noon.

In real life also we can’t see things very close or very far. I would like to script the depth of feild to change focus but don’t know much scripting. I would like people to make changes in the template and publish in this topic

Try dont scroll more far away from character

In real life your focus from 50 feet or so to infinity is clear. If you look at a book in front of your face, then the far away is out of focus(while you are focused up close), but we don’t walk around outside reading books(typically). I guess some people do walk around looking at their phones, and those are the ones falling into open manholes.

I don’t know about you, but this is what I see when I look at a distant mountain range:

I don’t see this, unless i’m near sighted and forgot my glasses at home:

In which case I would ask my buddy who could see properly how they look.

If I were to zoom into my buddy with a telephoto lens for a nice portrait I might like that bokeh effect:

But I don’t want to walk around looking at scenery like that.

1 Like

Thanks for feedback I m just a beginner didn’t know much.

Fixed the depth of feild and brightness