Remastering the starter home (interior + map!)

Hi, I am sure some of you saw my post about the remastered starter home. Today I did the interior and a quick design of the map.

Credit to @ruinzxxa for the idea, if you enjoy this make sure to check out their post here: Adding To The Original Roblox Starter Place

Here are the results:

Please understand that I have never built an interior before, so feedback is appreciated :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:.

Here are the map pictures

Feedback is welcome, here is yesterdays post: Remastering the starter home

You may visit the game for better quality, please note that the grass is currently glitching through the floor, since I built this without the grass.

Link to game to view in person: Starter Place - Remastered - Roblox

Who would like to have this instead of the current starter place?

I tried my best to keep it as similar as possible to the current one we have already.
Thank you for reading :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Edit: I have fixed the grass going through the floor.

Also here is the exterior of the house:

(sorry for bad camera shot lol)

17 Likes

Looking back at this, I think that I should redo the bookshelf.

It looks a bit too blocky in my opinion.

3 Likes

This looks very good imo, Very good job and keep up the building!

2 Likes

Here’s my opinion, I think that the books on the bookshelf should be at angle (give the books some rotation), that makes it a bit more realistic, but if it’s your game style, then you don’t have to change it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Be sure to add mystery items that you have to find to win the game from the original template

1 Like

It looks really cool, though I agree that maybe change the bookshelf a bit. Other than that, I think you did a great job on this.

1 Like

Thank you, I will certainly do this to add more realism to the bookshelf.

Appreciate the idea, thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for reminding me, I completely forgot about the scavenger hunt.

I think for that I am going to redesign it completely, to give users a more interactive experience.

Thank you :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I will certainly change the bookshelf and make it more detailed.

char limitttttttttttt

can you provide credit to the original post? :+1:

1 Like

sure thing, sorry that i never did on this post, only my last one.

1 Like

Just added, thank you.

Your terrain in the original post is amazing btw :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

thank you! i appreciate it !!!

1 Like

I would make the book shelf have all the books touching themselves, different sizes & width so it has a more realistic sense.

1 Like

Thank you for the idea, will do. I was struggling deciding how I was going to make it better, this really helps :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like