Remote Events Help

How would I get it to say L, the only ways I know would make it have quotations. Here is an example
I would like to know this so I can use it in the future

You have a remote event, with a remote even firing you can add parameters under it, like

1: true
2: false
3: “Human”

I would like to know how to add one of those parameters without having a quotation on the word

3: Human

Here is a picture I found that represents exactly what I need

This is a slightly ambiguous question but given some further detail, one of us can certainly help.

I have no idea what your even talking about, can you provide more information?

I’m really confused as to what you’re asking for. What do you want to say L? what is the image you posted? What are you using it for? Could you please go into more depth, use a better example and explain how this has anything to do with RemoteEvents.

1 Like

You have a remote event, with a remote even firing you can add parameters under it, like

3: “Human”

I would like to know how to add one of those parameters without having a quotation on the word

3: Human

Like that ^

1 Like

It’d have to be a variable right?

well, you can simply make a variable like this:

Wherever you put the script

local Human = "Human"
local RemoteEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("Event")

RemoteEvent:FireServer(Human)

ServerScriptService

local RemoteEvent = game.ReplicatedStorage:WaitForChild("Event")

RemoteEvent.OnServerEvent:Connect(function(Human)
    -- Something Cool Happens Here
end

I would like it to have no quotations

If you don’t want quotations at all, then it’s impossible, but I don’t understand why you wouldn’t want quotations.

Such things are not impossible as I have done it before but forgot how to do it

??? I am now confused once again, what are you trying to achieve??? What’s wrong with having quotations?

If your trying to print “Human” out then it shouldn’t have quotations at all.

If you’ve done it before, it means that it was likely a variable, in which the response of @StarJ3M will help you.

1 Like

Have you even tested anyone’s code out? or are you assuming?

You mean

game.ReplicatedStorage.Event

?

I have done it before, dont worry I have found out how to do it. For anyone wondering you would have to do game.Workspace.L or the directory of the thing you want

That’s what I just put. Read the post above you.

1 Like

no, its not. You don’t understand what I mean. It’s fine now anyway.